Redmine repository not updating A chat cam for funsex
Redmine supports various Source Control Management systems (SCM), for Mercurial (my favourite one) they need access to a local copy of the repository, not an issue for me, but something to keep in mind.#!
Older clients and servers interoperate transparently with 1.8 servers and clients.
How can I change the user that executes the script inside a batch script?
, is there a cleaner way of updating the repository?
The configuration is the following: DAV svn Limit XMLRequest Body 0 SVNPath Authz off SVNParent Path "/srv/svn" SVNList Parent Path off Auth Type Basic Auth Name "Repository" Perl Access Handler Apache:: Authn:: Redmine::access_handler Perl Authen Handler Apache:: Authn:: Redmine::authen_handler Redmine DSN "DBI:mysql:database=redmine;host=tld" Redmine Db User "redmine_user" Redmine Db Pass "redmine_pass" Require valid-user Order allow,deny Allow from 192.168.3.0/24 x.x.x.x Satisfy all If I try accessing the repository (for read/write) from the intranet (192.168.3.0/24) every thing works properly as expected, but when I try the same thing from an external address (x.x.x.x) I'm getting the following error: Updating '.': svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL ' svn: E175002: Unexpected HTTP status 500 'Internal Server Error' on '/repo' svn: E175002: Additional errors: svn: E175002: OPTIONS request on '/repo' failed: 500 Internal Server Error Like I said I tried anything suggested on the web, nothing works except setting Satisfy any.
Setting Satisfy to any is a very bad idea for me because disables authentication and authorization in certain cases (
Apache Subversion 1.8 is a superset of all previous Subversion releases, and is as of the time of its release considered the current "best" release.